Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OFF DAY and I'M HAPPY

5 Month Of My Daughter
Finally I'm Free......however it's only 7 days.....muahahaha.... but I'm happy because they giving me a chance to rest my body..... to all my friends specially for them which is still working right now just do it and don't be angry with our big boss ok... I'll be back soon to give my hand for all of you hahahaha..... so with this opportunity i just spare time with my family specially my lovely little daughter. Today my Daughter age is 5 month already and we will teach her how to eat...hehehehe...... I'm happy as a parent cause I can see she grow up and one by one she learn something.....for all my friends..... happy working and God Bless you. 

                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment